Summit Mortgage Corp. | Mortgage Banker
(612) 730-2939 | email@example.com
I treat each client as I would like to be treated, always put the client’s interest first, and show unparalleled attention to detail….the rest will take care of itself.
- I have been in residential Real Estate for well over a decade, from Residential Property Management to Mortgage Finance.
- I have 3 kids.
- I drive them places.
TopLine Financial Credit Union | Branch Manager
(763) 391-0800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I strive to exceed customer expectations through superior personal banking service. I believe Every job is a self portrait of the person who did it, autograph your work with excellence!
- Over 20+ years in the banking industry
- Joined TopLine Financial Credit Union in 2010
- Mother of two, therefore much of my time is spent with my husband and kids
- Love to cook, read and travel
Shelby Mae Interiors | Owner & Principal Designer
(507) 531-7000 | email@example.com
I work with my clients to improve the interior of their everyday spaces. It is important that humans live, work, play, eat, breathe, and sleep in spaces that improve the quality of their lifestyle, as well as their overall attitude. My company strives to build these spaces for clients through the use of innovation, functionality, and beauty.
- Accredited Interior Design Degree
- 4 year business owner of SM Interiors
- 6+ years in the design industry
- Spending time with family and friends at the lake
- Practicing Yoga
Yes! Trees | Owner
(651) 230-0094 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a young professional with entrepreneurial aspirations. I was raised around the tree industry and had the ability to do hard labor instilled in me at an early age. With my tree knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit, two years ago I started my own business. Yes! Trees is a local tree removal and trimming service that serves the West Metro and Greater Twins Cities area. We are dedicated to providing unmatched customer service with the most fair and honest pricing. We have 15+ years of experience on our crew and are ISA certified. We are willing to give you a professional evaluation of your property to look for any major concerns or things that you may not notice, but should be aware of, FREE of charge! Let us be your reliable tree service not only for yourself but also for your friends and family!
- 8 Years of Tree Work
- ISA Certified
At Ease Health and Wellness, Chiropractor
(763) 442-0026 email@example.com
As a chiropractor, I love helping people feel better by getting to the root of the cause of their symptoms and treating them from the inside out without any invasive means, resulting in better (and sometimes surprising) health overall. As a 26 year Arm and MN National Guard veteran, I especially love serving other veterans, police officers, fire fighters, first responders and their families because of what they do for our community every day.
- Practicing Chiropractor for 5+ years
- Owned own clinic for 3 years
- 26 years Army and MN National Guard
- 17 years as a MN National Guard helicopter pilot
- 8 years Personal Trainer with 2 local gyms
- Watching movies, throwing a ball or frisbee
- Doing yardwork
- Playing board games with my son Wesley(8 yrs old)
- Running, hiking working out
- Being involved with my local church
Renovations Unlimited Inc. | Contractor/Owner
(763) 262-0007 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We help people repair and revamp their homes. From simple projects to complex renovations we take pride in what we do, so you can be proud of the projects you complete.
- I am a general contractor with 20 years of experience in the home remodeling industry.
- I am the father of three young children.
- Besides my family, my passions in life are hunting, fishing and fitness.
TopLine Insurance Agency | Personal & Commercial Insurance Agent
(763) 391-5364 | email@example.com
My goal is to give my clients the right coverage for the right price with a personal touch. I have been in the insurance business for 10 years from being an insurance adjuster to becoming and agent. I saw a lot of insured’s put into terrible situations due to lack of appropriate coverage and I wanted to make this right. Therefore, I became an agent to help my clients get the right coverage so when the claim happens they are fully covered.
- Licensed Insurance Agent for 14+ years
- Insurance Auto Adjuster 4 + years
- Owned my own Insurance Agency for 3 yrs
- Married to wife Rachel, with 2 boys and 1 daughter; Levi, Seth, and Cora
- I love to fish any time of the year
- Enjoy coaching soccer for all ages
Law Firm of Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC | Attorney/Partner
(952) 460-9245 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I represent individuals and business owners in a wide variety of disputes, especially in the areas of employment and real estate law. My clients benefit from my experience in both advising them on how to avoid the need for litigation, and prevailing when litigation becomes necessary. Through my law firm and its network, I also have the resources available to handle any size legal issue, and to handle most other types of legal matters.
- Bachelor’s degree and law degree from Hamline University
- 6 years of legal practice at a mid-sized downtown Minneapolis Law Firm
- 7 years at the Law Firm of Hellmuch & Johnson, PLLC, which has grown into one of the top 25 firms in Minnesota
- Married to Emily, with a son and a daughter, Kevin and Julie
- Coaching and cheering on my kids in basketball, baseball, and soccer
Opus Music Academy | President and Founder
(612) 217-0415 | email@example.com
I was born in South Korea, and grew up in Buffalo, MN. I studied piano and music therapy at Augsburg University in Minneapolis and received my Bachelor of Science in Music Therapy in 2009. I am also a certified Elementary Level Piano instructor through the Royal Conservatory of Music, and I am pursuing certification there as an Intermediate and Advanced level instructor. I am also working towards becoming a Nationally Certified Instructor of Piano through the Music Teachers National Association (MTNA). Music has always played a very significant role in my life; add that with my passion for helping people and brining people together is the hear of Opus Music Academy. I have a team of 30 instructors in all areas of music and production. We serve the entire Twin Cities Metro area, and our headquarters are located in New Hope. Our mission is to bring people together through music, and making music lessons available and accessible to all. We will also have a Scholarship Fund. Opus conducts it’s lessons in-student-homes. Virtually, and traditional in-studio (at New Hope, Robbinsdale, or instructor’s studio). We love to network, partner, and collaborate with local organizations, businesses, and non-profits. We embrace community engagement opportunities, and regularly provide live music for seniors in senior living homes.
- Piano Teacher since 2009
- Ukulele Teacher since 2018
- Specialize in Adaptive Piano Lessons
- Member of MTNA, MMTA (MN Teaches Assoc.), MMTF (Minneapolis Music Teachers Forum), and AMTA (American Music Therapy Association)
- Created and Developed Programming at Schmitt Music: Music Therapy Program, Adaptive Lesson Program, Adult Group Piano, Youth Piano Camp
- Educator through Osseo Community Education Summer Camps
- Married to husband, Marty, and we have three children.
- Enjoy Cooking, playing my piano, ukulele, flute, and guitar … and love to sing.
- Love spending time with my family in the great outdoors: Camping, Travel, Hike, Boating, and Fishing.
- Enjoy having friends and family over as well.
- Hockey is my favorite sport
- Love animals: we have a dog, cat, and fish named Egg Drop. I dream of having a horse someday.
- Currently learning French
Compass Realty | Realtor
(763) 219-3664 | Jami.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing enthusiasm, attention to detail and continued market knowledge to the Twin Cities and surrounding areas. Whether buying, selling, or investing, my ultimate goal is customer satisfaction beyond just the transaction.
- 6 years as Licensed Realtor
- 10+ years sales and client relations
- Outside of work you can usually find me on a football field, basketball court or cheer gym supporting 3 busy children
- Spending time with friends and family
All Auto Glass – ARKO Restoration | Sales Representative
(763) 784-5922 email@example.com
I help individuals and other insurance agency’s with getting glass claims resolved efficiently. I also help clients out with getting connected to a great restoration company for all the needs be it water, fire or wind damage.
- Grew up on a Farm
- Graduated Northfield High School 1983
- BS in Marketing from Winona State 1988
- Minor in Economics
- 31 years in Auto Glass and Insurance Marketing Sales
- Wife Beth
- 5 Kids
- LIVE Music
- Cold Beer and Green Grass
- Trivia – I know a lot of meaningless stuff
- Our front yard perennial garden
Rob Boyce Jr.
RuBevy Productions – Owner
(612) 670-4384 firstname.lastname@example.org
RuBevy Productions is a video production company which aims to solve problems by providing professionals with a signature storied, streamlined process, that yields creativity unique and engaging videos of driving sales for our clients. We believe that a great story is the bridge that connects businesses with culture. Because when businesses make an effort to participate in culture, they are far more likely to stay relevant and thrive. In a world where we are all creators, RuBevy is the Guide along the way.
- 2 yrs as TV Assistant
- 2 yrs Audio Production/Engineering
- 3 years Creative Director for RuBevy
- Classical Music
- Creative Writing
- Being Active & Competing
Promos Financial Group, LLC – Partner/Financial Advisor
(888) 927-2821 email@example.com
As a Financial Advisor, Chuck provides holistic planning to help his clients chase and fulfill their financial dreams. Chuck believes dreams are at the core of every person- where our passion for life is ignited. The ability to dream is a big part of what makes us uniquely human.
- 5+ yrs in the Financial Services Industry
- Duathlete & Triathlete
- Trying new Breweries
Empower Your Physical Therapy & Wellness LLC | Owner
(612) 354-6657 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We help people, especially women, with migraines and headaches manage them in order to fully participate in life without being stuck at home again. We also help people with various neurological conditions better manage them in order to fully participate in life’s meaningful activities.
We opened our doors to better serve people who recognize the current “system” wasn’t working for them, just as it wasn’t working for us as providers. We make the time to listen to our patients; perform detailed evaluations, and then come up with a systematic plan focusing on key areas to move you forward faster in your care or in some neurological cases maintain your current ability.
We are a mobile Physical Therapy and Wellness service breaking the norm in order to move you forward. Our service area concentrates on the Western Twin Cities Metro however we do travel beyond and a travel fee may be applicable.
- 10+ years of Licensed PT experience in an outpatient neurological clinic
- LSVT certified
- Multiple Sclerosis certified specialist
- Doctorate from Des Moines University
- Master’s of Healthcare Administration from Des Moines University
- Bachelors in Biology from University of Northern Iowa, Minor in Business Administration
- Spending time with my husband and two kids
- Cheering on and driving kids to all their activities
N1 Motion | Owner
(763) 807-7247 | email@example.com
N1 Motion is a fitness company that provides comprehensive training solutions. We offer group fitness classes, sports performance training, personal training, online training, and recovery & treatment services. We are dedicated to empowering lifestyle and competitive athletes to accomplish their fitness and performance goals.
The name N1 Motion comes from Newton’s first law of motion. “A body at rest stays at rest, a body in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by an external force.” We are the external force that gets people moving in the right direction and empowers them to be the best version of themselves. We will be there when they face barriers that slow them down, and we will inspire them to keep pushing forward to become more resilient for everyday life.
- Ed Applied Kinesiology (University of Minnesota)
- 10 years in Fitness/Performance Industry
- 3+ Year Business Owner
- I enjoy spending quality time with my wife Julia, along with family and friends
- I love grilling in the summer months
- Working out is my favorite way to kick start the day
- My passion is connecting with people and helping others
Rock Solid Residential & Commercial Inspections| Owner
(612) 296-8451 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m excited to share my background and how I can provide a solid service to you. I achieved the highest level of national certification as a Home Inspector (ACI/NCCA), many other field related certifications with the experience of inspecting various residential/commercial properties. I’ve also accomplished building two of my own homes and a log cabin. I believe my background in multiple trades and drafting will offer a different vantage point for you and your clients. My objective is to bring the best service and knowledge possible to make it a complete buying experience. I’m a full-time home inspector, so I have a flexible schedule.
- Carpentry, Plumbing, Excavating, Commercial HVAC Installation
- Owner of own Residential Drafting Company
TopLine Financial Credit Union | Business Lending
(763) 391-0584 | email@example.com
Providing financing for Business members is a passion of mine. It is very rewarding to help Business owners develop creative lending solutions to help their businesses flourish and grow. I enjoy using a consultative approach while collaborating with members to uncover the financing solutions to best meet each individual business’ need. Here at TopLine I do my best to provide a boutique experience while remaining nimble.
- Commercial Lender with over 20 years experience
- NMLS License holder
- My beautiful wife Jayme and two kids, Luca and Gabriela
- I love family events and watching my kids participate in Football, Dance, Baseball and Drama
- Going to our family’s cabins, golf, hunting, and fishing
Jones Mobile Media| Founder & CEO
(763) 292-0646 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jones Mobile Media is a digital out of home advertising company that specializes in mobile digital billboards. It was started in 2021 with a vision; to offer a unique & captivating way to reach a large audience. As a former professional kickboxer ranked in the top ten in the world. I look to bring the same dedication and drive to our advertising campaigns. With our commitment to excellence, we help businesses make a lasting impact and elevate their brand presence. Join us in harnessing the power of mobile digital billboards to amplify your message and connect with your target audience like never before.
- 2 years of out-of-home marketing with an emphasis on mobile digital billboards.
- 10 years of Martial arts training (Muay Thai, Kickboxing, BJJ, Wrestling)
- Family of 5
- Martial Arts
Tutor Doctor| Owner & Educational Consultant
(612) 715-4511 | email@example.com
No two students are the same and one curriculum does not serve everyone the same. That is why we take the time to understand each of our students. We assess each client’s strengths and limitations. We then match them with a tutor that complements their personality and study skills. Finally, the tutors we work with work one-to-one with each client, incorporating their current class materials into the individualized tutoring plans. This approach has allowed Tutor Doctor to help over 200,000 people in 15 different countries. For over 15 years, our methods have produced positive results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the University of St. Thomas
- 9 years of experience in family-owned real estate business – property management, new construction homes.
- 2 years Certified as an Insurance Specialist – Property, Casualty, and Business.
- 5 years of experience in Education Service Consulting
- Going to the gym, running or biking.
- Traveling to new places
- Spending time with my family and dog.
- Continuing to learn Spanish