Liberty Mutual Insurance
I help families and individuals by ensuring that they have the best and most comprehensive coverage on their home and auto insurance, as well as the insurance for all their toys. I also help families protect their most valuable and important asset through our many affordable life insurance options.
- I have been with Liberty Mutual for 10 years and am licensed in MN and the surrounding states.
- Live music
- Watching and Playing basketball
- Spending time with my wife, Jacklyn, and my son Harrison.
TopLine Federal Credit Union
I strive to exceed customer expectations through superior personal banking service. I believe Every job is a self portrait of the person who did it, autograph your work with excellence!
- Over 20+ years in the banking industry
- Joined TopLine Credit Union in 2010
- Mother of two, therefore much of my time is spent with my husband and kids
- Love to cook, read and travel
Shelby Mae Interiors
Owner & Principal Designer
I work with my clients to improve the interior of their everyday spaces. It is important that humans live, work, play, eat, breathe, and sleep in spaces that improve the quality of their lifestyle, as well as their overall attitude. My company strives to build these spaces for clients through the use of innovation, functionality, and beauty.
- Accredited Interior Design Degree from NDSU
- Interned and worked under established designer for 2 years
- 2 year business owner
- Spending time with family and friends at the lake
- Practicing Yoga
Functional Health Unlimited
I specialize in chiropractic, pediatrics, pregnancy, soft tissue injury, and assessing the nutritional needs of patients. The most common conditions I see for nutritional therapy include thyroid dysfunction, chronic disease, autoimmune disorders, and leaky gut syndrome. By implementing functional medicine principles and running comprehensive labs on patients to determine the cause of their symptoms and then guiding them through how to support their bodies with diet and nutritional supplementation, my patients truly begin to understand what a vital role they can play in their own health. With 14 years of experience in nutritional counseling and detoxification, it is my passion to help patients who are seeking nutritional and dietary therapies to attain true health.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – 2011
- Acupuncture Certification – 2011
- Graston Technique Certification – 2011
- Certified from the Academy Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics – 2013
- Currently enrolled with Functional Medicine University to earn Diplomate in Clinical Nutrition and Certification as Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Firstline Therapy Lifestyle Coach – 2007
- Spending time with my two children, Alexa and Carter
- Love to travel, spend time by the beach
- Learn new things to further help my patients
CEAP – Community Emergency Assistance Programs
Director of Finance and Administration
I perform a variety of functions from Budgeting and Accounting, Human Resources, Communications, Finance and maintaining Audit Controls.
- Financial Institution Management
- Customer Service in Retail and Hospitality
- Love being outside during all seasons- camping, fishing, hiking, snowboarding
- Husband and 3 kids, Connor, Cassidy and Dillon
- Live Music – Outdoor concerts are the best!
- I’m my kids’ biggest fan – Hockey, Marching Band, Lacrosse, Soccer, Basketball, the list keeps growing!
Renovations Unlimited Inc.
We help people repair and revamp their homes. From simple projects to complex renovations we take pride in what we do, so you can be proud of the projects you complete.
- I am a general contractor with 20 years of experience in the home remodeling industry.
- I am the father of three young children.
- Besides my family, my passions in life are hunting, fishing and fitness.
Summit Mortgage Corp.
I treat each client as I would like to be treated, always put the client’s interest first, and show unparalleled attention to detail….the rest will take care of itself.
- I have been in residential Real Estate for well over a decade, from Residential Property Management to Mortgage Finance.
- I have 3 kids.
- I drive them places.
TopLine Insurance Agency
Commercial Insurance Agent
My goal is to give my clients the right coverage for the right price with a personal touch. I have been in the insurance business for 10 years from being an insurance adjuster to becoming and agent. I saw a lot of insured’s put into terrible situations due to lack of appropriate coverage and I wanted to make this right. Therefore, I became an agent to help my clients get the right coverage so when the claim happens they are fully covered.
- Licensed Insurance Agent since 2009
- Auto Adjuster 4 + years
- Owned my own Insurance Agency for 3 yrs
- Married to Rachel, with 2 boys and 1 daughter; Levi, Seth, and Cora
- I love to fish any time of the year and play softball
Medel & Associates, LLC
I was born and raised in Mexico City and obtained a bachelor’s and MBA degrees in Accounting and Finance. I have worked as a Senior Accountant and Consultant for KPMG, J.P. Morgan Bank and Cargill. I moved to Minnesota back in August 2000. Since moving, I have also held positions as Managing Partner of a tax and accounting practice and CFO and Controller of a start-up venture. I am currently the Managing Principal and Chief Value Officer of my own consulting, tax and accounting practice based in Brooklyn Park, MN. I am truly passionate about helping individuals and businesses in their tax compliance and overall financial success. We deliver results for your peace of mind.
- BA & MBA Degrees in Accounting and Finance
- Senior Consultant KPMG, J.P. Morgan Bank and Cargill
- Managing Principal and Chief Value Officer for own consulting, tax and accounting practice in Brooklyn Park
- Enjoy spending time with my family, learning about world history, playing tennis, watching soccer and traveling whenever possible.
- Travel & Exercising
RE/MAX Result – Doyle Real Estate Team
I am an experienced Realtor with RE/MAX Results serving clients in the sale and purchase of residential properties. Clients choose to work with me for my warm and genuine demeanor, my consultative home buying and selling approach, the cutting edge marketing plans, and my strong negotiation skills. Each step in the process is explained in detail, I have resources to provide a full suite of services, and each plan in tailored to the specific needs and desires of the client.
- 5 years Experience as a full time Realtor
- Member of the Doyle Real Estate Team, 2nd Generation Family team of Realtors based out of Maple Grove; serving the local and Twin Cities Area
- Married 18+ years
- 2 Amazing kids
- Enjoy sports and anything outdoors; Camping, Hunting and Fishing